If you want to download the latest released 2018 APK version of Clash Royale game then click on the given download link present at the bottom of this article.
Clash Royale is one of the hottest multiplayer online real-time game that is very much appreciated by the users developed by Supercell. It is a type of card game like ‘Mystic Warlords of Ka’a’ (played in the TV series The Big Bang Theory). The game was first launched only in eight countries on January 4th, 2016 only for iOS platform. Later, on 2nd March of the same year, the game was worldwide released on iOS and Android both. Within 12 months of its release, the game reached $1 billion in revenue.
Download Clash Royale 2.2.2 APK Latest Update 2018
Minimum Android Version Required
Android 4.0.3+, RAM 1 GB
What’s New in Clash Royale Summer Update
- Unlock TWO new cards today!
- Giant Snowball is a 2-Elixir Common in Frozen Peak
- Royal Hogs are a 5-Elixir Rare in Hog Mountain
- …and look out for another new card in July!
- Goblin and Princess Emotes are here!
- Pick them up from the Shop and craft your Emote Deck
- We’ll be adding new Emotes regularly
- 1v1 ARENA BATTLES
Developers have rearranged the unlock order of cards throughout the Arenas for the following reasons:
- To create Arenas where cards complement each other mechanically
- Ensure there are always answers to win conditions within an Arena
- Move low use rate, spicy cards to later Arenas
- Where possible, match cards thematically to their Arena
- Each new Arena will introduce new or unique mechanics
- We’re changing the League Season reset points:
- Trophies above 4000 (up to 7600) will be reduced by 50% – e.g. a player at exactly 5000 Trophies will be reset to 4500
- This new, more gradual system will give everyone playing 1v1 Arena Battles a better time when the League Season resets each month!
- 1v1 Arena Battles above 4000 Trophies will now have 3min Sudden Death
- Gold rewards DOUBLED (includes War Chest and Victory Gold)
- Rewatch your Clan’s War Day battles
- Spectate the enemy Clans’ War Day battles (tap “LIVE” on their boat)
- Tap on an enemy Clan from the War Leaderboard to check them out
- Social tab lights up gold while you still have your War Day battle left to do
- Players who miss their War Day battle see a popup reminder
- Copy your War Deck to your Battle Deck
- We’ve switched up the Collection Day game modes to keep things fresh!
- Silver, Gold, Giant, Magical and Crown Chests now contain less Commons, but more
- Rares, more Epics and a lot more gold!
- Maximum gold increased to 5 million
- Add a custom message when kicking players from your Clan
- New Trainers from 4000-4500+ Trophies (including Trainer Cheddar II…)
- Tap the Cards tab to toggle between Battle Deck and Emote Deck
- Tap the Social tab to toggle between Chat and War
- Esports tab added to News Royale (to be enabled at a later date)
- Once you’ve unlocked a card it can always appear in chests thereafter (even if you’re not in the card’s Arena)
The gameplay of Clash Royale is pretty amazing. The different players of the game are ranked on the basis of their trophy count which is earned by winning the battles. There are a total of 12 battle arenas in the game. Like the game Clash of Clans (which was also developed by Supercell) players can form their own clans or join other clans. From the day of release, the game has gone through a lot of updates and will continue to do so and add new features to the gameplay of the game.
The game has units which are called the cards. These cards have different powers and spells which are the ammunition for the battles. According to the latest update, the game contains about 81 different cards. After winning the battle, the winning player gets a ‘Chest’ which contains gold and cards that can be used for the upcoming battles by the user.
Clash Royale has been a very popular and loved game. In 2016, the game won ‘Google Play Award’ for the best game. Many people ask that – Is Clash Royale ‘Clash of Clan 2’? Well, it is not. The two games are completely different and have been developed separately by Supercell. The game has over 100 million downloads and a user rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Google play store. The latest version of the game was updated on December 13, 2017, with various new features.
For more information and latest updates stay tuned with XYZ Updates.